Lease Up Agreement
Sometimes property owners manage their own units, but need help filling vacancies. To answer this need, M-T Management, Inc. offers a lease up service. In exchange for ½ month’s rent, we will perform the following services:
- Advertise the property at the rent level agreed upon online at the M-T Management website, and on Rentalhomesplus, Trulia, Zillow and other national sites, at owner expense.
- We will arrange showings with prospective tenants.
- Prospective tenants will be screened for rental, employment, credit, and criminal background. They will pay for the screening, which is done by an outside company.
- We will follow all HUD and state guidelines as to proper applicant treatment.
- We will collect the deposits and pro-rated rent, and have you and the tenants sign our proprietary lease forms, with all addendums.
- The new tenants will be given a standard Property Condition Report to fill out and return to you within 10 days.
- You will receive copies of the entire lease and the redacted application form filled out by the tenants, along with an accounting of the monies received and expenses paid.
If you have any questions regarding this form of agreement, please give us a call!